AROMA ESSENTIALS..<3
one of the best organic products brand
AROMA ESSENTIALS is a Bangalore based brand where products are freshly made in batches using Finest natural ingredients and are chemical free and artificial fragrance free.
Thank you Madhurima for sending me some lovely products from Aroma Essentials. I am going to review each product as i use them.
SO HERE I AM WITH MY FIRST REVIEW OF AROMA ESSENTIALS.
D TAN MASK
So i was very excited to try this out... I evenly on ny face and left it for 25 minutes and rinsed off with cold water. My skin was nourished,soft and glowing. :* I was surprised to see that. My cousins asked me whats the reason behind it? So i told them about aroma essentials.
I WILL RATE 10/10 FOR THIS PRODUCT <3
APPLY IT TWICE A WEEK FOR YOUR CONSTANT GLOWING SKIN :) :)
I will recommend you all girls try this really amazing products..<3
Follow them on instagram @aromaessentials
On Facebook https://m.facebook.com/AromaEss/
Follow me guys on instagram @Chadhaalisha
And also follow my this blog page for more reviews
Very excited to try more products of aroma essentials and review them sooo stay tuned...:)

No comments:
Post a Comment