AROMA ESSENTIALS BRIGHT SKIN MASK
Soo hello guys...as promised I am back with aroma essentials other product review today.
Today i will review On BRIGHT SKIN MASK by AROMA ESSENTIALS
The mask is clay sort and has some lumps in it. The colour of the mask is peachy pink while the consistency is a little dry. The lumps make it hard to evenly apply the mask on face. It needs reapplication wherever it doesnt get applied properly.
I applied the mask evenly on my face and after 10 minutes
I washed my face with warm water. And i saw the result in first try i can see my skin glowing and fresh ππ and ya i say that this is also one of the best mask by arroma essentialsππ
APPLY IT TWICE A WEEK FOR YOUR CONSTANT GLOWING SKIN :) :)
I will recommend you all girls try this really amazing product..<3
Say no to chemical products and use organic products they are really amazing π»
Follow them and shop on instagram @aromaessentials
On Facebook https://m.facebook.com/AromaEss/
Follow me guys on instagram @Chadha_alisha
And also follow my this blog page for more reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment